The Club are always looking for new members.
If you have recently moved to the area, been inspired by the hockey on TV or are returning to the sport after a break please get in touch at email@example.com.
Why join Clydesdale or Clydesdale Western? The club has:
- An open and welcoming outlook based around enjoying and participating in the sport at all levels.
- Fantastic facilities including its own water-based internationally approved pitch, its own clubhouse, bar and changing facilities.
- Elite coaches available to the players challenging them to achieve their goals.
- Top teams playing at the highest levels in Scotland.
- Opportunities for juniors to play in appropriate age group hockey.
- A pool of qualified coaches and volunteers to provide quality training to young and old.
- A pathway designed to develop and nurture young people to grow and enjoy their sport as players, officials or coaches.
The club currently runs six Ladies teams and five Men’s teams which provide a wide spectrum of opportunities for everyone to take part in the sport.
- Training for female recreational players is on Monday evenings from 18:30-20:00. For male recreational players, training is on Wednesday from 20:00-21.30. Ladies and Men’s sessions are designed for all standards.
- The elite squads (Men and Ladies) train on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Ladies: Tuesday (18:30-20:00) and Thursday (20:00-21:30)
- Mens: Tuesday (20:00-21:30) and Thursday (18:30-20:00)
Membership of the club is by annual subscription to Clydesdale Cricket Club. Membership entitles you to use the clubhouse and bar at Clydesdale Cricket Club (22 Beaton Road, Pollokshields, Glasgow G41 4LB).
Members can also hire the facility for functions and private parties.
One annual playing subscription entitles the member to play both Cricket and Hockey.
Hockey Subscriptions are due to be paid on 1st October each year and can paid in installments.
- Social Membership: £50.00
- Adult Playing Membership: £275.00
- U23’s Playing/Student Membership: £155.00
If you wish to join please contact the club at by completing the application form located here.
Junior Membership Rates
Registration for Junior Hockey is by completing the online form which can be accessed by clicking this link. The rates are as follows:
- Junior Hockey only: £130.00
- Junior Hockey player playing in Senior teams: £155
(this increase is due to the extra cost the club incurs in playing senior hockey competitions)