Directions to Titwood (Clydesdale HC)
(Follow signs for Burrell Collection until step 7)
From the South
1. On M74 heading to Glasgow
2. Continue on M74 beyond Junction 1a and join M77
3. Take M77 J1. See below for detailed directions.
From the East
1. On M8 heading to Glasgow
From the North
1. On M80 heading to Glasgow
2. Take M80 J1 signposted M8 Greenock
3. Take M8 J22 signposted M77 Kilmarnock
4. Take first slip road off M77 signposted B768
5. Turn left at lights into Dumbreck Road
6. At next set of lights straight on into Titwood Road
7. At next set of lights turn left into Dolphin Road
(Pitch Floodlights should now be visible)
8. Turn 2nd right into Kirkcaldy Road
9. Entrance to the ground is at the end of Kirkcaldy Road
Regular services from Glasgow Central Station are to Maxwell Park or Crossmyloof Stations
Crossmyloof Station to Clydesdale Hockey Club can be found here.
Maxwell Park Station to Clydesdale Hockey Club can be found here.
Directions to H@PP Sports Complex
Map to H@PP Sports Complex – Please ignore ‘A’ marker, enter by Haggs Road.
From M77 exit at Junction 1
With Haggs Castle Golf Club on your right, go along Dumbreck Road (heading South West) to junction with St Andrews Drive, Titwood Road and Haggs Road. Instead of going straight on to Titwood Road turn right at the traffic lights. The Craigholme Sports Complex is a couple of hundered metres on the right. It is before the 1st left (Whins Road). Post code G41 4RD.
Enter via Woodstock Avenue from Ravenswood Drive. The New Games Hall is the white roofed building to the west of the main school.
On entering the school gate go to the right hand corner and pass between the building and the brick wall to access the car park serving the games hall.