The Club currently needs support in the following areas:
The Club has an urgent need for administration support for the school holiday camps. The support would be to help with the general administration of the camp, dealing with parents questions and e-mails, collecting payment and keeping the register for the camps. The camps run in the school holidays. We run camps at Easter, two in Summer and one in the Autumn. If you are interested in helping at one or more of theses camps please let us know.
The Club would also be interested in hearing from;
- Umpiring – the club is very keen to hear from anyone who is interested in with umpiring to help facilitate games. The club will be interested in supporting people to get the required experience and qualifications.
- Goalkeeping coaches – we are interested delivering specialist goalkeeper coaching to two different groups. We are interested in delivering fundamental coaching to junior keepers starting out in the game and to a second audience to older youthful keepers who are playing competitive hockey. We would be very interested in speaking to one or two people interested in delivering either or both of these programmes.
- Sunday morning support – we are interested in recruiting volunteers to support the club’s youth programmes on Sunday mornings. The club enters teams in West District events with involves small sided age group teams (Under 8’s, 10’s, 12’s and 14’s) attending hockey festivals. The support specifically would be to communicate dates, times and locations to parents and help look after a team on the day.
- Administrative Support – we require support on Friday night’s Junior Hockey programme to record weekly attendance.
- Marketing – the club is always interested in hearing from people who would have time to prepare marketing content for social media, website and outdoor marketing.
If you are interested at all, please get in touch at email@example.com or speak to a committee member.