Clydesdale Hockey Club is one of the leading hockey clubs in Scotland with teams playing at the highest levels of domestic competition and in European events. The Club has a large junior section and offers opportunities for all ages to get involved.
The Club wishes to appoint a volunteer to assist with the governance of the club.
The position will work with the Hockey Committee and have an input into the strategic direction of the Club.
Ensure the smooth running of the Club by:
- co-ordinating a regular programme of commitments and recording the decision making and actions take or to be taken.
- Manage communications between the Club and Scottish Hockey.
- Ensure all members are recorded on Scottish Hockey’s “Core” system.
- Ensure details on “core” are up to date.
- Book dates & venue for committee meetings and communicate to the Club’s Hockey committee members.
- Minute meetings and decisions.
- Receive communication from Scottish Hockey and distribute to appropriate people.
- Enter Club’s Senior and Junior teams in to appropriate competitions.
- Displaying a methodical and organised approach to tasks, good communication skills and good teamwork ability.
If you are interested in helping, please contact Donald Amour (email@example.com).