Marketing & Communications Officer
Clydesdale Hockey Club is one of the leading hockey clubs in Scotland with teams playing at the highest levels of domestic competition and in European events. The Club has a large junior section and offers opportunities for all ages to get involved.
The Club wishes to appoint a volunteer to promote the Club, attract new members, engage with current members and to develop partnerships with commercial and public bodies.
The position will work with the Hockey Committee and have an input into the strategic direction of the Club.
- To generate new members to the club, at both junior and senior levels.
- To increase engagement of the members in activities at the Club.
- Seek out and develop new partnerships for the Club.
- Increase the number of interactions with social media.
- Deliver a strategy to increase membership.
- Attend committee meetings and contribute to the strategic development of the Club. There will be approximately six meetings a year.
- Create a calendar of activities to be promoted throughout the year.
- Co-ordinate a team of “Contributors” to post messages on Social Media to reflect the strategic objectives.
- Develop marketing materials to promote the club and generate new partnerships.
- Manage the Club’s partnerships with sponsors.
- Manage the Club’s database and direct emails to the membership secretary.
- Ensure website is regularly up to date.
A knowledge of membership databases and email clients (Mailchimp) would be helpful. The person will need to bring a “hands on” approach and a desire to contribute to the success of the Club.
If you are interested in helping, please contact Donald Amour (email@example.com)